Corner home, north of Cortland, detached on 3 sides with abundant windows, natural light, greenery and views of the Bay. The home has 5 large bedrooms (2 en-suite), 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, ample storage, 3,000 square feet. Flexible floor plan—downstairs includes 2 bedrooms, bath, kitchen, living room and separate laundry which creates the possibility for multi-generational family living, nanny, rental income, etc. The upstairs kitchen, living/dining room and baths have been tastefully remodeled. Newer hardwood floors, paint, and carpet throughout. This is a spectacular home in what Business Insider calls the hottest neighborhood in San Francisco!
For more information or to schedule a showing contact Shawn Case, 415-297-8680, email@example.com, BRE#01803986
- Floating gas fireplace
- Ketra dynamic LED lighting
- 6 kilowatt Sunpower solar system
- Kinetico whole-home water filtration
- Chemical-free hot tub
- 6-burner Thermador gas range/oven
- Security surveillance with remote access
- Decks on 3 levels, and rear garden
- Close to the 101, 280, shopping and restaurants
Sunday, May 6, 1–4PM
Saturday, May 12, 1–4PM
Sunday, May 13, 1–4PM
Enjoy an evening of live music, food and wine in this big, beautiful, great-for-entertaining home.